Goo Got Talent ep.1 Goo Got Talent ep.1

Truly Great

A very well made flash. Its nice to see Weebl and Insanity Prawn Boy communicate for the first time, well if you don't count prawn to be wild, that is.

The Legend of David 1 The Legend of David 1

Lol

DEKU TREE!! D:

American Idle American Idle

NOOOOOOOOOO!

STOP THE NUMA NUMA

Everything Start to Fall Everything Start to Fall

Horrible

I can understand that this is supposed to be a art game, and I have nothing against that. But one of the important things about an art game is that there's still a game. While this game has gameplay, it doesn't work. The jump button only works when it feels like it, and due to that I could not make it past the second stage. Only because of the fact that the jump button only worked 70% of the time, thus making it near impossible to do this.
If you can fix this, it could be a fantastic game, but a game breaking bug like that just completely ruins it.

Kock Kombat Kock Kombat

Great game

An superb fighting cock game, with much variety between the playable characters. The boss is maybe a tad OP, but nothing too bad. My favorite character is definitely cock the cock. His sword of +1 cock is quite neat.

Slip 'n Slide Slip 'n Slide

Great game!

A very well drawn and programmed game. It was fun trying to make a level for it! An idea for what you could do with those 20 levels you mentioned on your profile, is to make a level pack!

Super Luiggy Brothers Super Luiggy Brothers

Better than the original

You could get in American idol or some shit with this.

Demo/Teaser Reel 2010 ~P~ Demo/Teaser Reel 2010 ~P~

Pretty cool :3.

Already heard some of these songs because of EBF3 beta, but the ones I haven't are just plainly awesome. Seriously, some of the best music I've ever heard.

Bullet Heaven Bullet Heaven

Shit ton o' bullets.

I recently got into Touhou, and I gotta say that this looks easy by comparison. Still super awesome though!

Triforce of the Gods Triforce of the Gods