Everything Start to Fall Everything Start to Fall

Horrible

I can understand that this is supposed to be a art game, and I have nothing against that. But one of the important things about an art game is that there's still a game. While this game has gameplay, it doesn't work. The jump button only works when it feels like it, and due to that I could not make it past the second stage. Only because of the fact that the jump button only worked 70% of the time, thus making it near impossible to do this.
If you can fix this, it could be a fantastic game, but a game breaking bug like that just completely ruins it.

Kock Kombat Kock Kombat

Great game

An superb fighting cock game, with much variety between the playable characters. The boss is maybe a tad OP, but nothing too bad. My favorite character is definitely cock the cock. His sword of +1 cock is quite neat.

Slip 'n Slide Slip 'n Slide

Great game!

A very well drawn and programmed game. It was fun trying to make a level for it! An idea for what you could do with those 20 levels you mentioned on your profile, is to make a level pack!

Neverending Light Neverending Light

Wow

That game, really freaked me out, but i think thats supposed to happen. awesome

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

good :D

but well, a little to hard. also whats with the new medals thing here on ng? and what do the points do?

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

Good

i like it
i also tried karoshi 1 and 2 on yoyogames are you gonna upload these?

Madness Scene Creator 3 Madness Scene Creator 3

Could have been better...

You could have added gunfire, or a halo.
but it deserves a 7.

F1Krazy responds:

That's one of the reasons Jebus wasn't in here...because I couldn't draw a halo properly :P

Gunfire will be added to MMSC4.

LoZ - Simdate RPG LoZ - Simdate RPG

???

how do you win?

Pico: Ace Attorney Pico: Ace Attorney

Awesome!

what about a sequel where you defend Darnell

Portal Defense Portal Defense

Bug

Theres a bug with the level editor, it wont generate and Salad Fingers's icon is
not P-bot, but just plain white

dragonjet responds:

yes, its not a bug, I just didn't draw salad fingers
so for now, just the white screen and the ranks :(

if you're having trouble with the level editor,
please visit: http://portal.totalh.com/lvledit.htm

it has the guidelines on what are not allowed